Caged Sea Glass Studs
Regular price $55.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bohemian fashion meets formality. If you are in a hurry and need something easy yet eye-catching, you need these in your jewelry collection. Handpicked sea glass from Lake Michigan, these gems use sustainable materials and ancient jewelry making practices to bring the old into the new.
- Solid copper wire
- Earring posts made with recycled sterling silver for sensitive ears
- Sea glass colors may vary slightly
- A little bigger than a dime coin
Jewelry Care Tips
- To maintain the radiance of your jewelry I recommend using a jewelry cloth periodically to polish.
- Store jewelry in a sealable bag.
All of Cu pieces are handcrafted with care. There may be subtle differences between pieces because of the nature of handmaking jewelry. I want my pieces to be part of your journey and to shine the light within you.
Please allow 3 days for production time before delivery. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly through the site or by emailing me at email@example.com.